Harlem Garage Site Assembled.
The New York Times
December 20, 1922
Augustus B. Fleck purchased from the Pinckney estate an unimproved plot on the north side of Moylan Place, 250 feet east of Broadway, 90 by 100. The same buyer purchased from Max Just, 50 by 100, directly in the rear of the above-mentioned plot, running through to 125th Street.
It is his intention to erect a two-story fireproof garage, negotiations for the sale of which are now pending. The entire transaction involves about $190,000.
|Connect with The Crittenden Automotive Library|