Be glad we're not in Maine
June 16, 2012
A 22-year-old driver was arrested in March for numerous violations; to wit,
* elevated aggravated assault, a class A crime,
* two counts of aggravated assault,
* aggravated operating under the influence,
* aggravated driving to endanger,
* three counts of reckless conduct and
* criminal speeding.
Eight of the charges are felonies.
His speed? 135MPH in a 35MPH zone.
His bail? $500.
Kinda makes you sick, doesn't it?
Source: www.DWIHitParade.com and www.kjonline.com/news/Police-driver-exceeded-speed-limit-by-100-mph-in-Bath-crash-.html
|Connect with The Crittenden Automotive Library|