MITCHELL MOTORS ERECTS NEW SHOP
The Washington Herald
October 1, 1922 Sunday Edition
Mitchell Motors Company, Inc., of Racine, Wis., announces the completion of a new paint and trim shop which will be operated as a unit with the great forty-five acre plant at Racine.
The new department occupies a modern four-story daylight building, 92 by 320 feet. Here every phase of the final finishing of Mitchell coach work will henceforth be taken care of.
|Connect with The Crittenden Automotive Library|