How to buy used car
May 10, 2006
Everyone wanted to have his/her own car to drive with family and friends. If you have sufficient money you can easily buy a new car and if you wanted to save some amount in car than used car is the best option. Buying a used car is not so big job but one need to be cautious about certain small things.
Used car is always better option to buy than new one, because you can save a handsome amount in it and used car are easily available in the market at very reasonable rates. Following are the some important points to buy used car which can be very helpful to you at the time buying used car.
• First decide how much amount you can spend to have an own car.
• Go for a comfort car instead of luxury and sport cars which are always expensive not only for buying but after too it will cost a good amount for repair or insurance etc.
• Before buying a used car inquire from its owner regarding why he/she wanted to sell the car. Try to get the genuine reason because some time many sellers sell illegal vehicles which can put you in trouble in future.
• Try to buy from vehicle's first owner because there are minimal chances to buy a good condition car from second or third owner.
• Take a long test drive. If you can take a mechanic with you it will definitely helps you.
• Check for rust and damage to undercarriage, body, and engine.
• Go through service records, receipts and title
• Check for cleanliness and space.
You can be happy on your wheels if you got a great deal in used car.
|Connect with The Crittenden Automotive Library|